ACADEMIC LISTENING TEST PRACTICE
For Students Preparing for Academic Tests / IELTS and TOEFL
Playing Time: 2 minutes 50 seconds
Discuss these questions with a friend or classmate.
1. What information from the lecture did you find the most interesting? Why?
2. Have you ever visited a jungle? When? Where?
3. What other interesting information do you know about the Amazon?
4. What will happen to our planet if deforestation continues and there are no trees?
5. Is there anything we can do to stop deforestation? What?
6. What natural landmarks are there in your country?
Note: For more cool ESL resources about our planet, visit my All Things Topics site.