ACADEMIC LISTENING TEST PRACTICE
For Students Preparing for Academic Tests / IELTS and TOEFL
Playing Time: 1 minute 49 seconds
Discuss these questions with a friend or classmate.
1. Do you think that being an airline pilot might be a good job? Why? / Why not?
2. Which is more important: having a job you enjoy - or having a job with a high salary? Why?
3. Do you know anyone with the jobs that are mentioned in the lecture?
4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Why?
5. When was the last time you felt stress?
6. Why do you think driving a taxi might be stressful?