ACADEMIC LISTENING TEST PRACTICE
For Students Preparing for Academic Tests / IELTS and TOEFL
Playing Time: 2 minutes 55 seconds
Discuss these questions with a friend or classmate.
1. What information from the lecture did you find the most interesting? Why?
2. Why do you think tardigrades can survive such a wide variety of habitats?
3. What are the advantages of having a pet tardigrade instead of a pet cat? What are the disadvantages?
4. What would a good name be for a pet tardigrade?
5. Do you think tardigrades originated on another planet? Why? / Why not?
6. Do you think it would be a good idea to send tardigrades on space missions? Why? / Why not?
Note: For more cool ESL resources about animals, visit my All Things Topics site.