ACADEMIC LISTENING TEST PRACTICE
For Students Preparing for Academic Tests / IELTS and TOEFL
Playing Time: 3 minutes 0 seconds
Discuss these questions with a friend or classmate.
1. What information from this lecture did you find the most interesting? Why?
2. Do you think there may still be some Neanderthals alive today? Why? / Why not?
3. What do you think modern humans will look like in another one million years?
4. Why do living things evolve?
5. Would you like to travel back in time? Why? / Why not?
6. What three questions you would like to ask a Neanderthal?
Note: For more cool ESL resources, visit my All Things Topics site.