ACADEMIC LISTENING TEST PRACTICE
For Students Preparing for Academic Tests / IELTS and TOEFL
Playing Time: 2 minutes 51 seconds
Discuss these questions with a friend or classmate.
1. What information in this lecture did you find most interesting? Why?
2. Are you afraid of ants? Why? / Why not?
3. When was the last time you saw an ant? Where did you see it? What was it doing?
4. Why do some people study ants?
5. Is there such a thing as a pet ant? What is a good name for a pet ant? Would you consider keeping ants as pets? Why? / Why not?
6. In what ways is ant behavior similar to human behavior?
Note: For more cool ESL resources about bugs and insects, visit my All Things Topics site.