ACADEMIC LISTENING TEST PRACTICE
For Students Preparing for Academic Tests / IELTS and TOEFL
MP3 Playing Time: 3 minutes 41 seconds
Discuss these questions with a friend or classmate.
1. What information from the lecture did you find the most interesting? Why?
2. What is the population of the city / country where you are from?
3. Is the population of your country growing or declining?
4. What will happen if the world population never stops growing?
5. What are some advantages / disadvantages of a low national population?
6. How might our planet change if the global population declined to only one billion?
Note: For more cool ESL resources about countries, visit my All Things Topics site.