ACADEMIC LISTENING TEST PRACTICE
For Students Preparing for Academic Tests / IELTS and TOEFL
Playing Time: 3 minutes 9 seconds
Discuss these questions with a friend or classmate.
1. What information from this lecture did you find the most interesting? Why?
2. Why do you think the Vikings decided to travel to so many different places?
3. Would you like to have been a Viking? Why? / Why not?
4. What might be the advantages of having a Viking as a neighbor? What might be the disadvantages?
5. Why aren't there any Vikings nowadays?
6. What three questions would you like to ask a Viking?
Note: For more cool ESL resources, visit my All Things Topics site.