ACADEMIC LISTENING TEST PRACTICE
For Students Preparing for Academic Tests / IELTS and TOEFL
Playing Time: 3 minutes 21 seconds
Discuss these questions with a friend or classmate.
1. What information from the lecture did you find the most interesting? Why?
2. Do you think robots will try to take over the world one day? Why? / Why not?
3. What are the advantages of having a robot in your home? What are the disadvantages?
4. Do you think robots might one day have emotions like anger, fear, and love? Why? / Why not?
5. Do you think that robots might one day have "human rights"? Why? / Why not?
6. What three questions would you like to ask the Atlas robot?
Note: For more cool ESL resources about science and technology, visit my All Things Topics site.